Saturday, March 20, 2010

What a Nice Day!!

We had a picnic outside because it was so nice out. I told Anthony that we should eat outside all the time because there would be less to clean up in the kitchen. He reminded me about how messy our children are and how they would be coming into our house with their messy hands and faces. I told him that there was a hose outside and we could just hose them down, problem solved :)

I think it may have been a little too bright for Jacob.


Ethan lost his clothes somewhere along the way and Jacob has a spider man custom on.
These are my children.

2 comments:

traci said...

I love their outfits! And won't it be fun to have these pictures to look at later and remember what they were like. Fun! It was a nice day here too.

AMY AND MIKEY said...

love it