Saturday, March 13, 2010

I went to the Itty Bitty boutique children's consignment sale today. Today was the last day of the sale so most items were half price. I've been looking forward to it for a couple weeks now. I went last year and came away with some pretty good deals. Today I spent $39 and came away with 32 individual items. Pretty good if you ask me.


I really wasn't planning on bring any kids (except for Makaylin of course who will be attached to me until she's about a year). While I was eating breakfast I told Jacob how I was going to go to the sale and how he would stay home with daddy and Ethan (who was still sleeping at the time). He of course told me how he wanted to go despite my telling him how board he would be. While I was doing my hair he came down all dressed with shoes on and ready to go. This was what he was wearing:


Yes, those are pink socks, they belong to Makaylin. Both the pants and the shirt are Ethan's. How could I tell this cute child of mine that he couldn't go?

These are a few more things that we picked up. The slippers that Ethan is wearing (we might have them a while if they don't destroy them, they are to big for Jacob) were $.50. The buzz lightyear thing was $1 and the football thing was $.50. They were all half off. These are all things that would never have made it in this house had Jacob not gone with me. Well, the slippers might have (they even light up!).


Yesterday I was trying to get the boys to help me clean up their toys. Since they haven't been feeling well I haven't been too worried about them picking up their toys. It was starting to drive me crazy though. If they are well enough to get the toys out they are well enough to put them away. Jacob however, didn't agree with me. He kept on insisting that he was to sick to clean. When I told him that if he was to sick to clean he should probably be in bed sleeping, he helped with the toys.


The kids did this yesterday, I think their animals were at church?

1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh my gosh- I love the last picture! with the stuffed animals reading, and I love the pink socks- I wouldn't have even noticed had you not pointed them out. You got such a great deal and such cute clothes! I wish I could see makaylin- I've only seen her when she was just born, she would look like a whole different being now! hope your fam is feeling better from the sickies. oh yeah- did you watch the "you know what" on Monday this last week? I'm ommitting the title for your reputation :) If you did watch it, what did you think?