Jacob had his first primary activity last Saturday. Since I'm a teacher in the primary, I was there as well with Makaylin. Ethan was home with Anthony. There's a funny story on his blog about Ethan if you haven't read it yet. Anyway, since the teachers were involved and I'm in senior primary, I didn't get to hang out with Jacob. I asked one of the ladies there if she would take a few pictures of Jacob.
The teachers were supposed to bring things that told about themselves. There were tables set up and the kids had to guess which teacher belonged to which table. This is Jacob looking at the tables.
They also made a "mini me". (One of the teachers said that Jacob had to have his all green. He loves green.)

This is just Jacob looking cute.


They also decorated a cookie to look like themselves. My picture taker had to run an errand so I didn't get any pictures of the cookie :(
This is Makaylin doing what she does best. She was very good for the whole activity. I had her in the baby pack most of the time.

This is Makaylin in her cute church dress with her hat that fits Ethan better then it fits her. It just looked cute with the outfit though. One day she might grow some hair, oh what fun that will be!!
4 comments:
That is so cute! I wish our primary did activities for the younger kids! They are always for 8 and up here, which kinda sucks :(
Cute pictures! Good luck with the hair growing thing. Carly still doesn't have any and she's almost 2!
Oh and I really like your new background and picture at the top!! So cute!
oh she is so cute!!!!!!
Post a Comment