Thursday, March 11, 2010

The Sick House

Every person who lives in this house is sick, everyone except for (knock on wood) me. Ethan got sick last week. He's my little sicky though, if anyone is going to get sick, it's him. He will usually keep colds forever. Makaylin started getting the cough yesterday and Jacob woke up with it this morning. I of course would rather take care of the sick then be sick but I hate when my kids are sick. All three have cried at the same time on several occasions today despite my "only one person can be sad or crabby at a time" rule. I can't get much done, my house is a mess (It's hard to do anything when the smallest of the sickies cry when you put her down for more then one second. It's also hard to just let her cry her soft little horse cry when you know she must be miserable.)
It's also hard to let them do this all day:

My poor little sickies :(

2 comments:

alikiepke said...

:( Hope everyone feels better! My kids are sick, too, but not so bad that they have to miss school.

traci said...

That's terrible! I hope you all feel better soon.