I was actually going to post this awhile ago, but, you know me!
So, we were driving around Seattle looking for a place to live when we decided that we better get some gas. We pull off and Anthony asks me if I wanted to get it.
Oh, no!!! You have to pump your own gas in Washington!!!!
I am an Oregonian through and through......
They also have SALES TAX!!!!! (How long can I keep my Oregon license?) (If I show it at a gas station, will someone come pump my gas for me?)
Thursday, October 14, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
6 comments:
I went to Idaho for school and of the ten-ish times I went to fill up the car someone always offered to fill it for me... So maybe you can stare at the gas pump in wonder til someone rescues you?? =)
I was terrified when I took a trip to California with some friends. None of us knew how to pump our own gas. When it was my turn, I just started at the gas pump until somebody helped me.
That's hilarious! And one of the biggest things I HATE about living in Oregon. I HATE having my gas pumped--hate it.
Ha! I agree with that! When I went to school in Utah, I always took a roommate with me to pump my gas 'cause I had no idea what I was doing. The sales tax stinks, but I'm so use to it now that when we go back to Oregon to visit, I'm always happily surprised when I remember there's no sales tax. :)
P.S. Good luck in Seattle.
I must agree with Traci :) Once you get used to pumping your own, you'll hate coming back here to visit! Having to wait in line, not being able to get gas late at night because they're closed... ugh!
haha that's funny
Post a Comment