Monday, October 11, 2010

Alright, Alright!

So, we went to the beach with my parents, like, I don't know, 5 years ago now. It was over Ethan's birthday which was the 15th of September. I started uploading these pictures a couple weeks ago but for some reason it wasn't working very well. I could only do one at a time and then it just stopped working altogether. I figured I would just finish it the next day since it was getting late. I guess that never happened. So, here is what I had. I'm sure I was going to do a few more but it's already been, like I said, five years, so I'm thinking I just better post it :)

Our whole family also got sick (I suppose I could use this as part of my excuse for not blogging sooner). It took us down one by one. Luckily it was only a 24 hour thing so we were only cleaning up vomit from one child at a time. I got it last; I also think I got it the worse. Anyway, Ethan threw up all over the carpet (well, first he threw up all over the van) at one point. I was busy cleaning it up when Jacob proclaimed: "Ethan's Ruining our House!"

No comments: