Thursday, October 28, 2010

Jacob's Preschool Halloween Party

We went to Jacob's school today for a fun Halloween party. Makaylin made her mom happy by wearing a costume.


The kids started out with a parade.


Makaylin and Ethan joined in. You can't see it in the picture but Jacob and Makaylin were holding hands. It was pretty cute.


Then they sang a Halloween song on the stage.


Then it was fun and games!


They made these cute little candy corn magnets.


There were cookies to frost.


And of course cookies to eat.


Followed by a Halloween story.


It was a fun time for all!!
(I'm Wilma Flintstone and Anthony will be Fred)



These guys were way cute!! They were in Second Ward with us. I had to get a picute of them!

1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

Oh my gosh- I love your costume! YOUR HAIR IS GREAT! LOVE IT! Did you just spray it? or dye your hair? I love it! haha. I always wanted to be her and never knew what to do because of the modesty- it totally works with black! love it! Your friend's costume idea was so good too! i love it. I LOVED MAKALYNS costume! so cute!