We keep our old camera in our van because we always forget to bring our new camera. This way we will always have one with us. We forgot to bring our new camera on our little trip so I used the old one to take the above pictures. I also found these pictures on there as well. I suppose we should take the pictures off that camera more often.
Wednesday, October 13, 2010
Our Trip to Seattle
Oh, I suppose I should tell my faithful readers, first of all, that we are moving to Seattle. For those of you that don't read Anthony's blog, you wouldn't know this since I haven't blogged about it. So, yeaaaaa, we're moving to Seattle!!! Anthony got a job at Amazon, he starts in January. Ok, so truthfully, we're scared. We are both small town kids and Seattle isn't really all that small. Amazon isn't all that small of a company either. Yes, we are excited, but mostly scared right now. Anyway, we went up to Seattle the first weekend in October to see if we could find a place to live. We were hoping to find an apartment complex that we liked that would have an opening for us in December. We ended up finding out that we could rent a house and pay about the same price. So, we will need to go back up to Seattle to find a place to live probably in December. It was good to get up there and look around but it ended up being a lot of driving around. Luckily my mom took the boys so we only had one kid with us. The trip would have not been very possible with three kids. Makaylin did pretty good for being in her car seat ALL DAY LONG.

We keep our old camera in our van because we always forget to bring our new camera. This way we will always have one with us. We forgot to bring our new camera on our little trip so I used the old one to take the above pictures. I also found these pictures on there as well. I suppose we should take the pictures off that camera more often.

We keep our old camera in our van because we always forget to bring our new camera. This way we will always have one with us. We forgot to bring our new camera on our little trip so I used the old one to take the above pictures. I also found these pictures on there as well. I suppose we should take the pictures off that camera more often.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think I would like Seattle though I would be nervous about moving anywhere! I am such an Amazon addict; I'm on there most days. That's neat that he is going to work there. Cute pics! Mckaylin is such a doll.
sorry. Makaylin" is such a doll. I feel like I've messed up the spelling before. i shall learn.
Congrats on the job!! That is so exciting. I guess we won't be meeting at the coast anytime soon. Maybe we'll just have to meet in Seattle. We keep saying we're going to take a trip there. . . .
Ohhhhh those pics of makalyn are so cute! Love the legs up in the car seat!
Rachel, you guys will figure out how to live in Seatle, it will all work out. Try not to be scared, try to be grateful and excited for all these new blessings! You have so much to be grateful for! (and I know you know that :) I know it's so hard to put away the fear, just try to remember who it comes from, the ultimate liar! So that means, you have nothing to fear! So actually, it's a comforting thing!
Post a Comment