Friday, October 29, 2010

It's Beginning to Look a lot Like Christmas

Several nights ago Anthony told me I had to go in and look at the boys (they were sleeping). Of course I was thinking, "what mess do I get to clean up this time?" This is what I saw:


(I had to throw blankets on both of them, neither one of them like to wear clothes.) They had taken the stuffing out of one of their pillows and had a little fun with it I guess. They must have been very quiet during this activity. Anthony and I were in the living room, probably watching conference. (We were up in Seattle scouting out places during conference so we've been trying to watch it slowly at night. I must admit, it's kind of nice. It's quiet, you get to hear everything they are saying and you aren't bombarded with all this good stuff. You get it little by little and you can digest it a little better.) Anyway, either they were pretty quiet or we were listening to a pretty good talk!

2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

that is adorable!!!!!!!!!!! Cause you can see that they didnt' just rip out the stuffing, they placed it everywhere evenly like snow! So cute!

traci said...

I love it!