Wednesday, January 27, 2010

Well, I suppose I have a bit to catch up on. First of all, Jacob turned 4 on the 17th!!! He's getting so big. He waned a Diego theme this year.

So, we have the Diego cake...



The Diego cake with an extra Diego candle...



And all other things Diego, although you really can't see them in this picture (the hats, cups, plates, Happy Birthday sign, balloons, etc., etc.,). It also seems that you can't have a birthday without the famous sitting on the table with your cake and presents picture.


Happy Birthday to our fun, goofy little boy, oh, I mean big boy.


And now, the moment we've all been waiting for, the kids singing Happy Birthday to Jacob at the church!!!!




Jacob and Ethan using their Christmas presents.


I was making french toast yesterday for lunch. When I turned around, this is what I saw.

I guess she has a sweet tooth like her mom.

3 comments:

traci said...

I can NOT believe he is already 4!! Happy Birthday Jacob!

alikiepke said...

I love how you have French Toast for lunch! I'd be lying if I said I wasn't jealous...

AMY AND MIKEY said...

oh she is so cute!!!!! I love that you taped the singing in primary, was that a different primary?- oh duh- you're not in our old ward! ha- I was thinking- who are those people?! - glad your family is doing well- and good to hear from you!