We were coming home from dropping Anthony off at school and I noticed that there was a sticker on the window where Jacob was sitting. It was a sticker that he gets everyday after preschool. I asked him what it was doing on the window.
"It's been here since we got the van"
"No it hasn't"
"Yes it has"
"No it hasn't, liar, liar pants on fire couldn't get through the telephone wire, turn it in, turn it out, turn it in to sauerkraut"
"Sauerkraut? What does sauerkraut do?"
"You eat it, I don't think it's very good though"
"Well I'm going to eat it and I'm going to say "de-licious"
"I doubt it, I think you'll take one look at it and not eat it."
"Well, I'm going to eat it"
"Grandma likes it, maybe next time your at grandma's house she'll get some for you "
"But is she going to make good sauerkraut?"
"I don't know, why don't you call her and ask her?"
So he did :)
Wednesday, January 13, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
i'm making it for dinner this week. you can bring jacob over to try it =)
Post a Comment