Anthony and I were talking the other night about about an event that happened a few years ago (I can't remember what that event was now). We couldn't remember exactly when this event occurred, so I got out one of my old journals and looked it up. This was back when Anthony made us write in our journals every night. Of course I would usually protest and tell him that I had nothing to write about. He often times would remind me about how fun it is to go back and read old journal entries. So, I would write a few lines to appease him, knowing that he was right.
Last year he decided to do his journaling online. Since this time, my own journal has greatly suffered. So, as one of my New Year's Resolutions, I've decided to go online with my journal as well. In doing so, I hope that I will be able to capture more of my life as "in the days of old" when Anthony used to make me write in my paper journal every night.
Now, for those of you who follow my blog will know that I'm not the greatest blogger. I can go weeks and sometimes months on end without blogging. Hopefully, this will change :)
While I'm doing my daily journal entries, I'm going to try and play catch up for the month that I've missed.
Tuesday, January 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment