I told Jacob to bring his suitcase upstairs. This was as far as he made it. Usually when it's really quiet there a big mess to clean up.
Monday, January 11, 2010
Jacob my Jacob
Anthony and I were talking about doing something and I asked Anthony who was going to babysit the kids. He said that Jacob could. Jokingly, I asked Jacob if he even knew what a baby sitter does. He said, "Yeah, it's someone who sits in a seat, a baby seat. "
I told Jacob to bring his suitcase upstairs. This was as far as he made it. Usually when it's really quiet there a big mess to clean up.

I told Jacob to bring his suitcase upstairs. This was as far as he made it. Usually when it's really quiet there a big mess to clean up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
He is so awesome! Can he come babysit my kids?
Post a Comment