Friday, January 8, 2010
Makaylin and her Bed
Makaylin has been sleeping in our bed, pretty much her whole life. I really don't sleep real well when she's in our bed and have tried to get her to sleep in her own bed. January, I decided, was going to be the month that she was going to finally sleep on her own. We didn't have any more trips planned (and I couldn't think of any more excuses). Last night I finally got her to sleep (on her mattress which is on the floor right now) at 2am. I'm not totally sure what time she woke up but we didn't go in to get her until 11:45am!!! I had to keep checking on her to make sure she was breathing. I checked on her and then went to take a shower. When I got out I could hear her fussing. I'm not going to get to excited yet but hopefully this will be the beginning of a new relationship (her with her bed).

Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
She is so adorable!! I love the outfit! I think some sleep training is in order over here.
Post a Comment