Monday, January 9, 2012

Thanksgiving

We went to my parents house for Thanksgiving. We did LOTS of fun things. Poor Anthony was on call over Thanksgiving and quickly learned that you DO NOT want to be on call for black Friday. He really didn't get to do anything. He worked almost the whole time. I felt so bad for him. He'll have to make sure that he isn't on call for Thanksgiving next year!

This is Thanksgiving dinner. My parents invited some friends over. I'm not sure why my dad and I have our eyes closed. Maybe we were thinking about all the good food we were about to eat.

We made a ginger bread train.


The kids helped my mom decorate her Christmas tree.


We had pictures taken with Santa at the mall. This was the nicest Santa that I have ever met. He said that he's been doing it for like 12 years. He was very friendly and very personable.


We went to the reindeer ranch and took more pictures with Santa.


They had baby reindeer there. They were so cute!



We went to see the lights at Eagle Crest. Anthony was able to leave for a few minutes to come with us. I've never realized just how big those light were. Look how tiny my kids look in some of those pictures!



We also went to the candy parade!
(Anthony was also able to go to this as well.)


It wasn't really called the candy parade. It just felt like it was. Look at all this candy!


You can't go to Grandma and Papa's house without having a fire.
The kids LOVED it!

3 comments:

Happy2Bme said...

Looks like fun! We were in Redmond for Thanksgiving too! I'm surprised we didn't see ya! Looks like you had lots of fun!

alikiepke said...

Very fun!

Happy2Bme said...

That's too funny! I can't believe you recognized Kempe from my blog! :)