Thursday, January 19, 2012

12/15/11

Ethan started preschool in November. I have yet to take a picture of him and his new school. (I really just need my mom to follow me around everywhere. I'm just not a picture lady.)
I really only want to put my kids in one year of preschool before kindergarten but I just really felt that Ethan needed a little something. His birthday is September 15th and the cut off date is September 1st. I think it's really good that he will have that extra year. I think he really needs it. He goes to the high school preschool program. He always tells people he goes to high school, it's pretty cute. It's just two days a week for two hours. The teacher is wonderful. It's the perfect class for him right now. Next year I need to find something a bit more for him to get him ready for kindergarten. Well, if I can. Preschools around here are really expensive. I refuse to pay $300 a month for preschool. Anyway, it's the perfect program for him right now.

It's so fun to see his work. Jacob and Ethan are like night and day. Jacob's work is always to detailed and finished. We're lucky to have a scribble on Ethan's work. This is a ginger bread house that they did for their little preschool party. Other kids had tons of candy and decorations. Ethan just had a couple on each side. But, that's Ethan. I just have to smile to myself and think, "That's my cute little Ethan." He's just too busy to sit for very long. He has to go get the bad guys and save the world!

1 comment:

alikiepke said...

Very cute! Love his grin in that pic!