Saturday, January 7, 2012

The End of the Fast

I've been on a bit of a blog fast lately. I keep telling myself that I really need to get back into it. "Don't worry about catching up, just start new." I can't do it! I can't miss all those moments. So, slowly I'm going to be posting everything that has happened since my last post which was really only two months ago. I supposed a lot can happen in two months but when those two months are November and December, it's always more then usual.

The big thing that started my little blog fast was our move on November 5th. We found a nice little house in Issaquah. Issaquah school district is number 6 in the state and the school is ranked number 25 in the state. That's a little bit better then the school Jacob was going to before. That one was number 970th. There's only 1013 schools in Washington so that means that there were only 42 schools that were worse then the one Jacob was going to. I feel pretty good about this move :) Hopefully we will be here for a few years. I'm really ready to stop moving every year.

I can probably blame the rest of my blog fast on the business of the holidays while trying to unpack (again). Now that all that is over (well, the holiday part. I still have some organizing to do.) I don't really have an excuse anymore. It's time to end the blog fast!

(I also changed my font to something more fun! Can you still read it though?)

No comments: