I just starting a sewing class tonight! It's really basic. It's for people who really don't know how to sew. They are making some really fun things though so I thought I'd take it. They have other classes you can take to better your skills but I wanted to take this one first.
This is what we made tonight.

We used their machines tonight. They are embroidery machines so they showed us how to embroider a letter. Mine is an embroider machine as well so I'm excited they showed us how to do it. Although, it did take us an hour just to get that letter on the bag.

This is the lining.


I'm excited for next week!
We used their machines tonight. They are embroidery machines so they showed us how to embroider a letter. Mine is an embroider machine as well so I'm excited they showed us how to do it. Although, it did take us an hour just to get that letter on the bag.
This is the lining.
I'm excited for next week!
1 comment:
I love it! Cute material in the inside :)
Post a Comment