So, I've been working on Makaylin's real dress. This is how it looks so far.


It has this green ribbon around the neck and in the back as well.
It has this green ribbon around the neck and in the back as well.
I didn't tie the neck so tight in this one. It hangs down a little lower. I think it looks nicer.
Now, where to put the buttons. (I will take any and all opinions!)
Across the front.

Only three going down.

All 6 going down but close together.

All 6 going down but further apart.

Also, what do I do with the bottom?
This is the unfinished bottom. I could just sew it with a leaf pattern.

Put the green ribbon around it.
Across the front.
Only three going down.
All 6 going down but close together.
All 6 going down but further apart.
Also, what do I do with the bottom?
This is the unfinished bottom. I could just sew it with a leaf pattern.
Put the green ribbon around it.
Thanks for your help!
2 comments:
oh my gosh that is a real toughy. let me sleep on it. It is sooooo cute so far though! I don't think I like the 6 buttons far apart from top to bottom. That much I know so far. Wow, she looks like a whole different person! She is so cute!!!!!!!!!
The dress is cute. I like the 6 buttons across the dress. I also like the green ribbon along the bottom.
Post a Comment