We went to Palm Springs with my parents and my two brothers and their families the first part of May. It was TONS of fun and really nice to see my brothers. They live far, far away so we don't get to see them very much.
My two brothers and I with our little babes.

We did lots of swimming.
This was a fun children's museum that we went to.
We went bowling.
(It took FOREVER for this little girl's ball to get all the way to the pins.)
We went to this cool air museum.
We celebrated my mom's birthday.
We tired the kids out.
(Jacob fell asleep with Ethan and Makaylin awake and climbing on him.)
We tried to keep the sun off our white Seattle skin.

We played lots of games.
It was fun, fun, fun!
2 comments:
It looks like you had SO MUCH fun! So fun to be all together with your brothers and their families!
Thanks for visiting my blog! Since writing my doughnut post, I've actually invested in a frying thermometer (I found it at the outlet mall in Santa Fe for only $3!) As for the pan, I think a pot with deep sides is the safest for frying. That way, instead of hot oil spattering all over your stovetop (and all over you!) the oil just spatters on the sides of the pot.
Post a Comment