Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Beach Trip June 12-15

The kids and I went to Ocean Shores, WA with my parents in June. My parents have a time share and we were checking out this location. Anthony wasn't able to come with us since he had already taken so much time off.

At the Beach

This was a little sand village we made.

Ethan destroying said sand village.

The beach was so crazy. I've never seen a beach with so many shells all over it.

Makaylin couldn't put her arms down. It was so cute.

This was the bath tub in the condo. The kids LOVED it!

We saw this cool little place when we were driving in and put it on our list of things we had to do. My mom and I thought it was a restaurant. Nope, turns out it's just a gift shop.


This was a fun little museum that we went to.

No comments: