It seems that I always do two blogs at a time. So in keeping that up, I thought I better post this cute picture. Ethan loves sticking his tongue out for some reason and I was lucky enough to get it on camera.
Can't wait to see the tongue in person! The girls are counting down the days until they get to see you guys. Okay--really Chad is counting down the days. We have a little chart that we cross off each night before we go to bed. Just kidding--but only about the chart. We're excited we get to see you so soon!
1 comment:
Can't wait to see the tongue in person! The girls are counting down the days until they get to see you guys. Okay--really Chad is counting down the days. We have a little chart that we cross off each night before we go to bed. Just kidding--but only about the chart. We're excited we get to see you so soon!
Post a Comment