So Jacob and I spend many, many hours in his room playing. It's fun for like 5 minutes but then I get a bit bored. I can spend much more time in his room if I'm, I mean if we're playing with his little Thomas the train set. One day as I was playing (and Jacob was doing something else no doubt) I noticed that I, I mean, Jacob needed more track. So the family took a trip to Target (I found a gift card in my purse with money on it, more then I thought!!!) to look at the train, I mean so Jacob could look at the trains and get more track. As Jacob was looking at the track he noticed that there were many different kinds of track. He settled on the kind where the trains move by themselves (way cooler).
Jacob very happy with his (my) new train.

The track came in a backpack which is very nice to keep them all in. He really likes to wear it though and was wearing it in the store holding onto his train, very cute.
Jacob very happy with his (my) new train.

The track came in a backpack which is very nice to keep them all in. He really likes to wear it though and was wearing it in the store holding onto his train, very cute.

This is how they suggest you build the track. We usually get more creative then this now. It's pretty for a picture though.

This is Jacob just up from his nap. The first thing that comes out of his mouth when he wakes up is "Choo, Choo". Ethan really likes them as well but he likes to grab them, and the track.


No comments:
Post a Comment