Thursday, June 5, 2008

Jacob Singing

Jacob loves to sing. Sometimes he will sing in church in sacrament meeting. Sometimes he will sing really, really loud. One Sunday I think everyone was looking at him laughing. You really can't tell them to stop singing in fear that they will never sing again. This happened on my mission, well sort of. We were teaching this family and we would always start out with a song. They had a little girl maybe four years old. She would always sing with us but it sounded very similar to Jacob singing. I did one of those "she is so cute" laughs but she thought that I was laughing at her. She would never sing again after that. So now I just let the singing happen, sometimes this is what you get, sometimes you get it on the couch at home, sometimes you get it at church....

1 comment:

traci said...

That's pretty cute! Thanks again for having us over. It was so fun to see you guys! Good luck to Anthony with all his finals!