Our friends from Bend came to visit us a couple weeks ago, ok, it's probably been several. I've been a bit busy. It was so fun to see them and their cute girls! These are the only pictures I took.
Paige was looking at these pictures and said "there's Jacob". I thought that was pretty good that she remembered (for not even being 2 years old). He must have made quite the impression.
3 comments:
You just posted this because you knew I'd comment! :) What cute pictures. We had so much fun.
Chad was looking at this posting and asked "where's the pizza recipe?" You know our whole friendship is based on getting that dough recipe.
Paige was looking at these pictures and said "there's Jacob". I thought that was pretty good that she remembered (for not even being 2 years old). He must have made quite the impression.
Post a Comment