Monday, March 14, 2011

We went to Moses Lake this weekend to visit Anthony's sister Sam, her husband Phillip, their cute little twins, Anthony's Dad and Anthony's grandma. We only stayed one night so it was kind of a fast visit but it was really nice to see everyone. I forgot to copy the picture's Sam took (of course I forgot my camera) so I hijacked them from her blog. They aren't the best quality but at least they're there. Maybe someone could email them to me so I have the nice big images...

No, we weren't keeping anything from anyone, the one Anthony is holding isn't ours.
(Although, I think she would make a perfect addition to our family, two boys, two girls. And, being pregnant isn't much fun for me. I thought about maybe hiding her in my shirt when we went home. They have two of them after all.)


Sam had lots of treats for us.

Sunflower cupcakes

She also made this spaghetti cake. It was way cute.

2 comments:

traci said...

It is so much easier to steal other people's kids. :) What great treats!

alikiepke said...

Hey, I have dibs on stealing a twin first!!! Don't even think about it:)