Monday, March 7, 2011

No Snack at Preschool

Jacob started his first day of preschool on Friday, well, his first day in Washington. I actually wasn't going to put him in preschool here. I found one that is first come, first serve on a monthly basis though so I figured we'd give him another couple months of preschool before he starts kindergarten.
This was a conversation we had after school:
Me: What did you have for snack?
Jacob: I didn't have any snack.
Me: They didn't give you a snack?
Jacob: No.
Me: Did they give you a snack and you just didn't eat it?
Jacob: No
Me: They didn't give you any food? (I thought all preschools served a snack!)
Jacob: Yeah, they did.
Me: So they did give you snack.
Jacob: No.
Me: What kind of food did they give you?
Jacob: Just carrots and celery.
Me: Isn't that a snack?
Jacob: No, it's just vegetables.

1 comment:

traci said...

Sounds like a pretty lame snack to me! Where are the goldfish and graham crackers?! :-)