We played at the mall.
We went to Jacob and Ethan's favorite place to eat. They only get to eat there when Grandma and Papa are around. Ethan calls it O' McDonald's.
We had professional pictures done of the kids, or at least we tried to. Makaylin wasn't very cooperative.
This was what they wore for pictures.
This is the best one I have of this one.
We also took a trip to Cabela's. It's a pretty amazing place.
(Look at Ethan in the background.)
(Jacob wouldn't get any closer to the manikins.)
It's always fun when Grandma and Papa come to visit!
My dad's cousin Joan was in town for a convention. She stopped by to visit us. We went to Chucky Cheese's. Of course I forgot my camera but she took her's. I'll post some once she emails them to me. I do have these pictures though!

The top one was our attempt at trying to do a group picture. Well, our second attempt. The bottom picture was our first attempt.


I didn't even know Jacob took these. I just found them on our table. He did them all by himself.
Anthony's uncle Jim came on Tuesday with two wrestler's on their way to nationals. That's Jim's arm taking a picture on his phone. The kids loved playing with the boys.
We had a Relief Society activity to celebrate the birthday of Relief Society. I made this cake for it.
This one was my practice cake.

No comments:
Post a Comment