Friday, January 14, 2011

Me: It's kinda cold in here so you might want to put a sweatshirt on.
Jacob: Ok, go get me one.
Me: What do I look like?
Jacob: I don't know, a teenager?


We were at Costco the other day. They, of course, had their samples out. We found one that had crackers with some dip. There were three crackers which was perfect since I had three kids with me. Ethan apparently didn't like the dip because he started shouting at the top of his lungs and acting as if he was in pain. "Lick it off! Lick it off! Someone, lick it off!" He wasn't saying this to me or bring it over to me. He was waving it around in the air for anyone who might be passing by to lick it off. I was laughing so hard by the time I grabbed it from him it was a bit hard for me to lick.

2 comments:

traci said...

I wish I still looked like a teenager! :)

alikiepke said...

LOL!!! I love kids. Now that you live closer, I wish you lived even closer!!!