Wednesday, January 12, 2011

I took these pictures last night after I did the post below. It always amazes me how much brighter it is when there is snow on the ground. The pictures don't quite do it justice. These were taken at 1:00, in the morning (yeah, I went to bed way to late).


Sorry these are a bit blurry.


We just got a Wii for Christmas. The boys can play it for an hour a day (they would play all day if I let them, especially Jacob). Since they were busy with their games, I did this! It's the first time I've sewn in a LONG time! I've actually had this pinned and ready to go since, well, probably before Makaylin was born? I haven't washed it yet and I didn't iron it so you can see the creases in it. At least it's finally done. Now, on to the next project! (Well, maybe tomorrow...)

2 comments:

Andy said...

1 am!

traci said...

What a cute blanket!! And I love that you got a Wii. Can we come play??