Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Jacob's 5th Birthday

Yes, this little boy is 5. Does that make me old? My parents came for the big occasion as well as Anthony's aunts. We had a transformers theme.


I made the cake this year. I thought it would be kinda fun. I have a friend from church/school, reconnected on facebook of course. She does amazing cakes! She gave me some of her secrets. I think it might be something I will do from now on, maybe.... I didn't have the right tools for decorating the cake so this is how it turned out.

I found these transformer masks. I handed them out to Anthony's aunts. When they noticed they were the only ones wearing them, they took them off :) They were pretty cute!


(You should blow this one up and look at Ethan's teeth.)

1 comment:

traci said...

How can Jacob really be 5?? Happy Birthday! Your cake turned out great.