Wednesday, May 19, 2010

A Question for All

So, I'm starting to run out of space on my blogger account. Well, I'm at 60%, so I'm over half. I'm just curious as to what other people do. I haven't been doing this as long as other people and I don't think that I use way more pictures then everyone else in the world (I don't know, maybe I do). I'm just curious if you have run into this problem. Did you buy more space? Do you shrink your pictures down so you use less space? And what happens if I'm still doing this 20 years from now? Do I just keep buying more and more space? I'm I the only one with this problem?

3 comments:

traci said...

I can't believe you're already at 60%! I'm at 72% and don't know what I'll do when I reach my max. I'll prob buy more space. An article I read said to delete any unused files from your picasa web album or whatever photo thing you use associated with blogger. I plan to print each year of my blog, but I would also like it to stay on the Internet forever. Let me know what you decide to do. I'll ask Chad as well. He usually has some good solution. I really haven't thought much about it. The article I read also said that when you reach the max then it won't allow you to post anything else, until you make room. I'll let you know what Chad says.

alikiepke said...

...pretty sure I'll NEVER have that problem...

AMY AND MIKEY said...

what? I have posted way more than you, I have never gotten this. I don't know why you're getting that. Do you need to update your version? maybe you have an older one?