Wednesday, May 19, 2010

We took yet another one of our famous cheap zoo day trips. We went with our little preschool gang. My parents met us up there which was a nice big help for me. Little tip though, if you are going to go to cheap zoo day in May, come early if you want a parking spot. It was pretty crazy.

If I know that someone else is taking pictures, I usually don't even take my camera out. Since my mom was there and taking pictures I really only ended up with these. We had nice weather and a great time!


We made these fun little hats for preschool, I should have gotten a close up of one. They were pretty cute.

This was what Makaylin did during preschool. She had a nice red line across her face :)



This is my cute little two year old and his sad little face. His legs don't look much better.

It was lots of fun trying to get a good picture of this little two year olds face.


This is scary. This little Miss thinks she needs to climb up on things. This was the first time she really did it. I suppose her face will probably look like that cute little two year olds face pretty soon. So sad, but cute (well, not the bruises, those are just sad).


Jacob: I want to baptize you.
Me: I was already baptized.
Jacob: (very sad, almost to the point of tears) But I've never baptized anyone before.
Anthony: Well, when you're 16 we'll talk about it.


Ethan: Buz Lightyear doesn't sleep but snow white sleeps


Ethan: I want to watch Enchanted
Jacob: No, we can't watch Enchanted. That's mom's movie, that's way, way, way to girly for us.
Ethan: Yeah, we don't want to watch Enchanted