This is a quilt I'm making for Jacob.
It's not quite done; I'm still going to do a brown boarder around it.
It's not quite done; I'm still going to do a brown boarder around it.
Funny side note:
Jacob informed Ethan tonight that when he (Ethan) gets bigger, bigger, the mini-van will be his. I asked Jacob what he will drive when he is bigger, bigger. He told me that he will ask Ethan if he wants to drive or if Ethan wants Jacob to drive. Jacob said that Ethan will want to drive and then Jacob will sit right there (pointing to the passenger seat). I wonder how Ethan will feel about being the chauffeur.
2 comments:
Your boys are so darling!
Danica's future(as told by herself) involves moving back to grandma and gpa's house and me babysitting her kids.
I like the quilt! I think it'll be atleast a couple more years til I'll be up for another sewing project.
That is hilarious! And really??? You have time to make a quilt??? Amazing!
Post a Comment