Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Valentines Day

I thought that since Valentines Day is over and since I've had a Valentine background for awhile now, that it might be nice to say something about Valentine's Day. Our whole family was sick, so that was fun. I usually make crepes for Valentine's Day but thought I would try something a little different this year. My mom gave me this book for picky eaters and I found this recipe. They are chocolate banana filled crepes. It calls for a box of brownies and the bananas have like a cup of butter and a half a cup of sugar on them (I only used like 1/4 cup of butter and 1/8 of sugar). If your picky eater wont eat these for breakfast you have a very picky eater!

If you would like a closer look at the making of the crepes, here is a step-by-step video of how to make them staring our master chef.

1 comment:

traci said...

Those look delicious! Thanks for such a fun weekend. We had a great time. Next time we'll have to have the brownie crepes. For breakfast and dessert. :)