Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Our Slide

Ethan was feeling a bit under the weather today so we thought we'd better stay inside. In order to give the kids a bit of physical activity (and to help me from going crazy and to help them go down for a nap and to keep my just cleaned house a little cleaner a little longer and......) I made a little slide for them. Jacob loved it at once but it wasn't love at first sight for Ethan (Part of that could have been because I had to fix the slide a bit. It wasn't steep enough for them to actually slide on it so I had to make some adjustments. Ethan wasn't a bit fan of being kicked off the slide for said adjustments and was a bit angry. Maybe he was taking it out on the slide by not going on it?). He preferred jumping (falling) off the couch at first. He did get into after awhile though. It was pretty fun and will probably be something we do again, and again, and again......


1 comment:

traci said...

Very creative! You're such a fun mom!