Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Jacob the Tough Guy

Jacob is forever putting on like 5 outfits at a time. I really don't know why it's fun to have 50 shirts on at one time but when you're 3, it's a blast. I was going through a box of Jacob's clothes the other day. He was keeping himself quiet (always a bad sign) by going through the clothes as well. When I turned around to see what he was doing, he had on like 5 different shirts. He looked like a little muscle man. We tried to get him to make some muscle man moves but this was about all we could get out of him.

1 comment:

traci said...

That really is hilarious! What a cute kid. My girls wear that many clothes in one day--but not at the same time. I don't think I've ever seen anyone do that before. Way to be creative--Jacob!