Anthony and I thought it would be fun for the kids to help us make father's day cards. We did them out of poster board. I was going to trace Ethan's body on the poster board and have Jacob paint it. Of course when Jacob saw me tracing Ethan, he had to be traced as well. Then I let Jacob finger paint them. At first he wasn't so sure. He would only put his finger in it. I put his hand in it and it was all over from there. It was good that I took all his clothes off! There was a bit of a mess to clean up. Jacob had lots of fun!! I just figured out how to do sideshows so I can show off all the mess!!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
You blog is getting so fancy! I really like the slideshows.
You know I meant "your" in that last comment.
Post a Comment