Thursday, September 22, 2011

September 1 2011

Jacob's first day of Kindergarten! Why do they grow up so fast and when will I have that "Yeah! School is back in!" feeling? (You know, instead of the "Yikes! Where am I sending my baby?" feeling.") (I suppose I'll get the "Yeah!" feeling when Jacob doesn't look so excited to go.)

His school has a uniform policy and I must say, I REALLY like it. I think all schools should have a uniform policy, especially middle/junior high and high school. We went over what Jacob could wear and I left him to it. He came down stairs and looked really nice. I told him so and he said "Yeah, I do".

1 comment:

alikiepke said...

Very cute! The Christian school that the kids went to last year had a strict dress code and I really liked it, as well. It's weird to let the kids wear whatever they want this year...