Saturday, September 10, 2011

July 25th 2011

Jacob had an odontoma? Basically it was a little pocket of broken teeth. It was pushing his permanent teeth down and away from where they were supposed to be. He had it taken out on July 25th. The doctor said that he would probably be pretty out of it for about a week, at least a few days. Umm, yeah, ok, he was out for like a few hours. Then he was pretty much Jacob again. I know he looks kinda funny in these pictures but they were the best I could get. He had a chipmunk cheek for a few days.
We wouldn't let him play Wii for several days before his surgery. I told him that he needed to take it easy for a few days and he would probably be playing a lot of Wii after his surgery. He kept me to my promise.

No comments: