Saturday, June 11, 2011

No, I'm Peter Parker

You just never know what to call Ethan. Sometimes it's Spider Man, sometimes it's Iron Man and sometimes it's Ethan.

Me: Ethan, time for lunch.
Ethan: No, I'm Spider Man.
Me: Spider Man time for lunch.

Me: Spider Man, do you want more milk?
Ethan: I'm not Spider Man, I'm Ethan! (It can change with in seconds)
Me: Ethan, do you want more milk?!?

He won't answer you or do what you want him to do unless you call him the right name. It can get very frustrating, especially if your in a hurry.

Well, today I noticed that Ethan was wearing two PJ tops and two PJ bottoms. As the one who does the laundry I wasn't very excited to see this. I did have to laugh when I found out the reason behind it.

Me:Ethan, time for a bath.
Ethan: No, I'm Peter Parker.
Me: (ok, that's a new one)

When his wears this outfit (that looks like Peter Parker, some...how......),

(If you blow it up you can see the red PJ's around his neck)
He's Peter Parker. When he takes it off, he's......

SPIDER MAN!!

Oh, kids, they make me laugh!

No comments: