The Treasure Hunt
I had the kids do a treasure hunt to find their Easter baskets this year. I didn't tell them they were getting baskets nor did they know exactly why they were doing the treasure hunt. In fact, Ethan was a little sad that he didn't find a card in the last spot. He was of course excited to find his basket but just didn't understand why there wouldn't be another card for him. It was really fun and something we will probably continue to do. I had cards with pictures of things in the house. They had to find that 'thing' and then find the card.
Their Easter baskets were hiding in their tents.
Jacob's came with this little bag instead of a basket. He liked it so much I went back and got one for Ethan when they went on for half price. They LOVE these little bags and play with them all the time.
Makaylin (she is MY daughter after all) went for the best part and couldn't really care about the rest.
The Big Easter Egg Hunt
This was like torture. "Why are we standing here when we have eggs to find?"
I just had to show the progression of this one. Notice how she doesn't even look at what she's doing. She's just lookin' at where she's goin' next!
(She actually drops it in this picture, I didn't notice until I blew it up. This one probably doesn't really go here. She's just a girl on a mission!)
Dying Easter Eggs
(Yes, those are Christmas PJ's)
No comments:
Post a Comment