Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

We had a fun but busy Halloween night, well, Halloween EVE night. I won't go into how it should be illegal to have Halloween on Sunday.
We went to the mall first. Surprisingly, one of the malls had their Halloween festivities on Saturday. We did a little trick or treating.


This little girl was a girl with a mission. She had no idea that people were giving out candy but every once in a while she would get close enough for someone to get one in. She was just going.


We bought Anthony's costume last year at Walmart (when they were like 75% off).


I made mine out of a big t-shirt (like a really big t-shirt).


I think Jacob was off scouting for more candy.


After we hit all the stores that still had candy we needed to waste a little bit of time before going to the next activity.


Makaylin was the only one who got to hold her pumpkin with candy. She was the only one that didn't realize that there was candy in it. Not to mention the fact that even if she did know what was in it, there's no way she would be able to open anything...
(Yeah, that was a sticky mess.)


We stopped at the church next. It was a tri-ward activity which basically means that there was TONS of people there. The kids played one game and then (thankfully) it was time to truck or treat. The good thing about TONS of people was that there were TONS of people doing the truck or treat. The kids walked away with TONS of candy!


Then it was on to our last stop, Anthony's boss, Steave. (No one was holding their pumpkin this time.) He does a Halloween party every year at his house. There's always LOTS of good food.


A little Halloween art.


Alright, so, I'm going to post a couple of videos. I'm not going to edit anything on them because, well, I really should get something done today. I know the grandma's like it though so, here they are.

2 comments:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

SO CUTE! And you look so good in leggings! I hope you wear them alot- because your legs look REALLY good in them. I love your costumes- and everyone is so cute- how fun.

traci said...

Your costumes are awesome! Looks like a lot of fun. :)