Saturday, November 6, 2010

Cleaning Out the 'Ol Email Box

So, I was cleaning out my email tonight and found some pictures that people emailed me. I leave them in my email box so that I will remember to save them to our computer. Sometimes it takes me a few days but eventually I get to it.
Here are some from a primary activity. I can't remember exactly when it was but the leader who took these sent them to me June 19th. (Like I said, sometimes it take me a few days.)
It was a really fun activity. There were several wards involved. I may have blogged about this already? Who knows. Here are pictures of the kids having fun.



This was from like a month or two or three ago. We were over at some friends house for dinner. Anthony and I were battling it out, to the death! (He really looks like he's out for blood!)



This was from when we were in Washington for Anthony's Grandma's 90th birthday in May.

No comments: