I know some people might think that it's a crazy thing to do but it's really relaxing.
(Mom - this is where that poster ended up. And the airplane light. (The boys have a fanlight and there is just no more wall space in Makaylin's room))
(Mom - this is where that poster ended up. And the airplane light. (The boys have a fanlight and there is just no more wall space in Makaylin's room))
This is where I ended up putting their name picture things (I don't know what to call them). I wanted to put them up high enough where Jacob couldn't get to them (and where there was space). Jacob likes to rearrange the pictures.
I also got a new frame for this thing Anthony's mom made for him when he was a baby. The other frame broke when we moved (or maybe even before that, sometimes it takes me awhile to get to things). I also found a plate hanger for my baby thing a ma jig.
Yeah, that was pretty boring, unless your my mom. I picked the boys up from my parents house so my mom couldn't see all this hard work that I did while the boys where gone.
This is a dress that I bought on my mission in Ecuador. I finally have a little girl who can wear it!! (Anthony made fun of me, too.)
1 comment:
The dress is adorable!
Post a Comment