Tuesday, September 7, 2010
Teach 'Em Young
I was on the phone the other day when I came into the kitchen and Jacob was holding the silverware thing from the dishwasher in one hand and a steak knife in the other. I took them both away from him and asked him what he was doing. He gave me the puppy dog face and said, "I was putting away the dishes". Ok, that's weird. But hey, if that's what he wants to do. I finished my phone call and this was what I found:



As you can see on the top rack there are several blue items. Those are some Buzz Lightyear things that my mom bought for them while they were down. I'm sure that this was the reason behind the doing of the dishes. A mom can dream though...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
What a great helper! What were you doing on the phone anyway??? :)
oh my gosh, that is so cute!
Post a Comment