This is Makaylin's first time in the wagon!
She really liked it but I couldn't get a good picture of her when we were stopped. She really liked it when we were going and would laugh. It was kinda hard pulling the wagon and trying to take a picture at the same time.
Another first: Jacob and Ethan like to make a "car" out of their chairs. Ethan always drives for some reason. You can see him putting his key into the "ignition". They usually like to go to grandma and papa's house or Chuck E. Cheese's.
They let Makaylin go with them this time!
Funny Jacob:
When I get 16 am I still going to have this Wall-e pillow?
Maybe I won't have this dog (it's a stuffed animal) cause its only for kids.
P.S. Hi Loretta!!
1 comment:
It's really cute to see the boys include Kay in their games.
Post a Comment