Sunday, February 14, 2010

This Week's Events

We took another one of our trips to the Zoo on cheap Tuesday. It was an amazingly nice day for February. I was a bit worried because the weather said that it was supposed to rain on Tuesday. It was a fun day had by all.



Jacob had a Valentines Day party at preschool on Thursday. The kids exchanged valentines and had some really yummy snacks. This dessert pizza was not only lovely to look at but very delicious.


I was a bit surprised to find these little beauties this week. She's been a little crabby but nothing too terrible. This was the best picture I could get. You can't see them that well but they're there!


I kinda thought the "I want to do it myself stage started around 2-years. Does this stage happen earlier in girls?


Here's a bit of video overload for those of you who are board, can't get enough of us or are the grandmother of these cute kids.

Jacob did the Family Home Evening lesson this week (we always do ours on Sunday). This was his first power point presentation. I think that we shall use this idea more often when it's his turn to teach. You really can't hear him that well. He's talking about Valentine's Day and how we should remember to love everyone. He then shows us pictures of things that we should love. I helped him think of a few of them and he thought of the rest. These are the notes that he is looking at:
He did all the circles, Anthony did the numbers.




This is Makaylin's first time eating something besides just cereal. I started her out on beans and I'm not so sure she's crazy about them, although she does keep eating them.




This is Makaylin again. She was looking at herself in this mirror and just cracking up laughing. Of course the minute the camera comes out she doesn't do it as much.


1 comment:

AMY AND MIKEY said...

first of all Makaylin is so cute, and second that video was so funny and cute! I love how he kept looking at his notes- so funny-