Saturday, February 6, 2010

Makaylin's Frist Bites

I always think it's so fun to watch the reaction to that first bite of baby food. I was actually smart enough to have the camera ready this time!
I took the sound out so you wont hear anything. It's a bit long, I really edited a lot of it (it was much longer). If you get board with it, go to the end, it's my favorite part (when she finally gets the spoon)!




This is a couple days after the first bite. She's doing pretty good. I don't even have to hold her hands down!

4 comments:

Watts Family said...

So cute! She looks a lot like Jacob now, but a girl version! We need to get together sometime!

alikiepke said...

Very cute! I don't think either of my kids liked solids the first time!!!

AMY AND MIKEY said...

she is so cute!

Mel D said...

I can't believe she eats so well!!! Mira acts like I'm torturing her when I try to feed her. Well, I mean she doesn't cry she just does NOT!! want it.

Maybe we should get them together and Makaylin can set a good example.

She's adorable!