The other day the kids and I were waiting in line at the drive-thru pharmacy at Walmart (Can I just say how much I LOVE the drive-thru pharmacy's? It's so much nicer than waiting inside with the kids.I'd much rather wait in the car.) All of a sudden Jacob starts laughing and says,"Oh mommy, those funny people. They put tires on the ceiling." "They put tires on the ceiling?" "Yea, aren't they funny?" "Yea, they sure are." I'm frantically looking for tires on a roof during this conversation. There is a hardware store next to Walmart and I'm thinking that maybe they put tires on the roof....of a hardware store? I started to think that maybe my child has lost it. Finally I see these. Do you see the "tires"?


Then he asks me if we have tires on our house. I told him that I didn't think so but sure enough while looking out the window of our apartment, he sees this. (It's kind of hard to see.)
1 comment:
That's funny! I love the way their little minds work. :)
Post a Comment